Applying to Angelus Academy
Please read this page carefully. When ready to apply, start your application by pressing the button.
STEP 1: Complete online application
- Complete Admission Application form
- After completion, send us a copy of your child(ren)’s birth certificate(s)
- School Records Transfer request form (for students who are currently attending another preschool, elementary school, or middle school) – Please submit to your child(ren)’s school(s).
STEP 2: Prospective families who are Catholic should also submit the following documents:
- A letter from the pastor confirming parish registration and participation
- Copy of baptismal certificate
- Copies of certificates for sacraments received (Reconciliation, First Holy Eucharist, Confirmation)
STEP 3: Once a written offer of admission has been made, families will be asked to complete and submit the following forms and fees to the Angelus Academy school office:
- Registration fee (due upon enrollment in order to reserve a space for your child/children)
- Tuition Payment Preference form (due by May 14, 2021)
- Virginia School Entrance Health form (due by August 6, 2021)
- Signed Angelus Academy Parent-Student Handbook Agreement (due by August 6, 2021)
- Book/Supply fee (due by August 6, 2021)
- Activity fee (only for grades K-8; due by September 2, 2021)
Angelus Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
We are now accepting applications for the 2021-2022 school year.
For inquiries regarding enrollment for this current school year (2021-22), please send an email to email@example.com to check grade-level availability.
Angelus Academy is fully accredited by the National Association of Private Catholic and Independent Schools (NAPCIS). We are a member school of the Institute for Catholic Liberal Education (ICLE). We offer Levels I and II of Catechesis of the Good Shepherd in our beautiful Atrium to our Little Messengers (preschoolers) and second graders.
Angelus Academy at a Glance
An independent Catholic school focused on intellectual and spiritual formation that offers a liberal arts education in the classical tradition
Average class size
20 students maximum per class
Students' test scores above average nationally
Mass, Confession, and Sacrament Preparation
Latin instruction beginning in third grade
After-school activities and clubs
currently not available
The mission of Angelus Academy is to infuse young lives with the truth of Catholic teaching at the very beginning of their vocation as students. It permeates every aspect of school life, from the daily routine of classes to community and parish outreach.